Personal Coaching Sessions
As the American poet Eugene Ware said, "All the triumphs are born when we dare to begin".
If you are now fed up with thinking about all the things you would like to change or to do in your life, and you have decided to take action, life coaching sessions are just what you need.
Why and for what?
· If you are fed up with your usual routines and habits and want to swap them for others that will generate better results.
· If you want to change the direction of your career and dedicate yourself to something you feel passionate about, but are unsure of where or how to begin.
· If you want to ensure more satisfactory results in one particular area of your life: in your personal relationships, management of your finances, your health, your work.
· If you need to make a complicated decision and you need a clear head in order to thereby select the better path.
· If you are living through exceptional circumstances that are taking you out of your comfort zone and you think a professional coach accompanying you throughout this process will help you to handle it with a greater sense of calm and clarity.
· If you simply know that the moment has come to get to know yourself better, to dive deep into the different facets and dimensions of yourself, to reach your full potential and to look at your life through new, more self-aware eyes.
· If you are looking for new tools that will allow you to communicate more effectively, better manage your time, your stress or your emotions.
What do the sessions consist of?
The sessions last one hour and are take place online. In addition, we will be in contact by telephone or electronic mail in between sessions.
The cornerstone of our work together will be our alliance, based on a relationship of mutual trust and confidentiality, and that is why we will define it together at the beginning of the process and redesign or redefine it whenever necessary.
Your real work and learning will happen between sessions, and I will therefore make sure that at the end of each session we are both clear about what actions are required prior to the next one, and how we will quantify the results obtained.
What is the frequency of the sessions?
I recommend two sessions during the first month, but you will always be the one to decide this.